Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm a Christian again!

It's a miracle!!  Josiah is nearly 13 months and today marked the first time that I've been able to sit through an entire church service since he was born!!!  Seriously!  It has been a huge battle leaving him in the nursery each week.  He screams bloody murder every.single.time and I am always eventually called out of the service.  The longest he's made it has been about 25 minutes (10 of which was screaming) so today was a very big deal!  And the shocker is that he didn't even cry - at all!  I kept waiting and expecting someone to walk around the corner to tap me on the shoulder or to see his # pop up on the overhead screen.  I felt like Pavlov's dog - waiting for a bell to ring.  I have been so conditioned to this routine.  But it never happened!  And before I knew it the service was over!  And the message was just what I needed to hear too so thank you God for allowing me to hear it in its entirety!

Ok, so obviously sitting through a church service doesn't make me a Christian but it sure felt good to be there and it ministered to my spirit in a way that I totally needed!  This was definitely a milestone that I was ready for!

No comments:

Post a Comment