Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Only 2 Weeks To Go!!!

37 weeks and counting...  I can hardly believe it!  It's 12:38pm PST on November 2, 2010.  Two weeks from today at this time Ashish and I will have the chance to see our son for the very first time!  I'm getting so excited!!!  :)

And boy oh boy, has the nesting instinct ever kicked in over these past few days!  I've been wondering when that would start.  :)  We're even getting ready for Christmas a bit early this year.  Priya and I put up the tree together this morning.  I know, I know, it's only November 2 but I don't think I'll be up for Christmas decorating after the baby arrives. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a similar excuse so I could put up a tree this early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!
    Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your son! Little boys are so much fun! You guys must be so excited!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are doing ok? I hope you have felt better these past few weeks. Is the baby room ready? Did you do anything special in it?
    Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete