Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sneak Peak

I know that we're more than a month away from Halloween, but we had some fun playing dress up tonight with Josiah's monkey costume.  He's becoming quite animated and responsive to picture taking and gave me all sorts of cute poses!  He loved the costume.



 Priya wanted to get in on the fun and enthusiastically tried on Josiah's costume as well. 

 I also wanted to share the results of Priya's first pedicure job.  She painted my toenails last night and did a pretty good job for an almost-four-year-old (she didn't even spill any of the nail polish).  I proudly displayed them today (apart from the healing mosquito bites all over my feet).  Thanks for pampering your mommy sweet girl!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,
    i've started the hunt for Isaiah's costume as well; just not sure what kind of animal to get for him. Did you find this online by chance? Very cute!!
    Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pic of Josiah in his sleeping position. This must run in the family cuz I have found Stacey like that many times. Isn't that funny? It's a "Penner| thing, ha ha
    Love you,
    Aunt Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the costume at crazy8.com. They don't have a ton of options, but the quality is good. They are a sister company of Gymboree - just a bit cheaper. :)

    ReplyDelete