Saturday, November 19, 2011

Priya's Big Decison

November 1, 2011 was a very special day for Priya.  She asked Jesus to come I'm to her heart! She came to me that morning asking questions about where Jesus is and how she can go to heaven. We had a good talk about salvation at the kid level (which we have done many times) and for the first time she really seemed to understand what it all meant. She asked if she could ask Jesus to forgive her sins and come into her heart! It was one of the most precious moments of my life and something I will never forget!  

It's been so sweet to watch her grow since that day and to hear her pray.  She is so excited about the fact that Jesus is always with her and that she can talk to him any time she wants to. :)  I pray that God will give us wisdom and strength to help nurture her youth faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment