Monday, July 25, 2011

Peek-a-boo cuteness

Josiah surprised me with a new "skill" tonight just before his bedtime.  I was cleaning up the dishes and had to back to him while he was sitting quietly on the living room floor.  When I turned around he had his hands over his eyes and when I spoke to him he proudly removed them and grinned widely at me.  It was his first self-initiated peek-a-boo and it was beyond cute!  He continued to play in different ways over the next several minutes - using his hands, bending completely over and hiding his face between his toes, using a burp rag and even a pair of shorts to hide his face.  I was so proud. :)  Here's a taste of the fun we had together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I have had trouble commenting on your blog. Dan has helped me try to fix it and hopefully it will work.

    ReplyDelete