Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun with cousins!

The fun continues...
O & L have been very involved in Priya's mealtimes. They are both very eager to help by holding her food and taking turns feeding her. They also sing to her to help her take her bites of food more willingly. It works like a charm! Thanks O & L!
Yesterday evening, Jenetta's mom, Joy, and her husband CJ stopped by for a visit. Joy works with preschoolers and is amazing with the girls! She helped them set up some fun games with rice and "goop" on the back patio and all three girls had a blast playing together.

I had a hard time getting videos of the girls without showing their faces. So these are brief, but it's a start at least! :)


Some funny tidbits from our time with O & L:

  1. O is very fond of her dog Miranda. She cutely calls her "O'Wanda" or "Wanda".
  2. Last night when Jenetta's mom and step-dad were getting ready to go, the girls were talking about their 2 sets of grandma's who were there: "Old Grandma" (Joy) and "New Grandma" (my mom, Sue). They were thankful she didn't refer to them as Old Grandma and Young Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. That does look like fun! Thanks for the glimpses!
    I must say those girls have the most beautiful hair!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I keep joking that now I'm not just jealous of Priya's skin color, I'm now jealous of O & L's hair too! It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete